Graduate Open HouseThe School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
The School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation will be hosting our annual Graduate Open House on Friday, October 28 from 1-6 pm in the Architecture Building. Interested students can come and learn more about our graduate programs in Architecture, Community Planning, Historic Preservation, Real Estate Development, and our PhD in Urban and Regional Planning and Design.
The following Dual Degree programs are also available:
- Master of Architecture / Master of Community Planning
- Master of Architecture / Master of Historic Preservation
- Master of Architecture / Master of Real Estate Development
- Master of Community Planning / Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Community Planning / Juris Doctor
- Master of Historic Preservation/Master of Community Plannin
- Master of Historic Preservation/Master of Applied Anthropology
- Master of Historic Preservation /Master of Real Estate Development
Prospective students interested in continuing their education are strongly encouraged to come and meet the faculty, and learn about the curriculum, student life, and admissions procedures, as well as socialize with current students.
Date: Friday, October 28