IMPORTANT - MANY CHANGES
1. The ENSP Core has been revised. All ENSP students preparing their graduation plans this Spring for Fall 2016 will take at least one of: ENSP305, 330, 340, 342, or 350. We hope these courses will better prepare you for the kinds of work you’ll do upon graduation.
· The new advising checklists are bolded in red.
· Students already enrolled in a concentration will not be affected by this change. Your graduation requirements are not bolded.
2. Changes in Economics courses:
· Beginning in Fall 2016, ECON200 and ECON201 will be 3-credits. If you are completing this course now, or have already completed it, you will keep your 4 credits.
· Began this Spring 2016, students may take only one of the following courses for credit: AREC240, AREC241, AREC250, or ECON200. If you took two or more of these classes prior to this Spring, you can keep the duplicate credits.
3. Changes in major requirements for ENSP-Politics & Policy and ENSP-Environmental Economics.
· Major requirements have changed and will affect students developing graduation plans this semester for Fall. The changes are minor and eliminate what would otherwise be confusing advising situations.
4. Beginning-level BSCI lectures/labs will be taught separately. TESTUDO has been updated, but not all of our advising checklists have. The new course numbers are:
· BSCI 160/161 (formerly BSCI106)
· BSCI 170/171 (formerly BSCI105)
Again, please read these items through carefully, and feel free to ask questions if you have them.