Internships & Other Experiences
The Office of Sustainability has shared a number of internships and work-related experiences both on and off campus throughout the Fall 2016 semester.
Examples of internships & opportunities include:
- Resource Development Intern - U.S. Green Buildings Council (USGBC)
- Sustainability Advisors - UMD Office of Sustainability
- Development, Marketing & Communications Intern - The Chesapeake Bay Trust
- Website, Media, and Communications Internship - The Maryland Sierra Club
- Volunteers - The University of Maryland's Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Government Relations Internship - The Wilderness Society
- Geographic Information Systems Intern - Rails-to-Trails
Click here to view more!