Registration & Call for Posters
Bioscience Day is an annual event on the College Park campus that features research talks, presentations, mini-symposia and demonstrations by University of Maryland scientists. This year, it will be held on October 25, 2016.
The program provides a unique opportunity for executives and professionals in industry and government to:
- Discover the most recent advances in bioscience and biotechnology at the University of Maryland
- Promote the potential for academic-industry-government collaboration
- Meet university scientists and interact with graduate student researchers
- Network with colleagues who share an interest in the promotion of bioscience and the bioscience industry
- Recruit employees and investigate job opportunities
All students are encouraged to attend and to submit posters!
The poster areas that will be judged are:
- Agriculture, Food, and Nutritional Sciences - Water Quality and Management
- Biochemistry/Biophysics - Chemical Sciences
- Biodiversity, Conservation, Ecology & Evolution - Environmental Science
- Bioengineering - Biomaterials and Nanoscience/Nanotechnology
- Education/Curricular Innovation
- Family, Community and Public Health
- Genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Proteomics
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Neuroscience and Cognitive Science
To register your poster go to http://bioscienceday.umd.edu/poster-session/
The deadline to register your poster is October 18, 2016.