Global Environmental Sustainability Intern (149588)
Johnson Controls (www.johnsoncontrols.com) is the global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, Johnson Controls creates smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings. With a global team, Johnson Controls creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through value-added products and services for more than two hundred million vehicles, twelve million homes and one million commercial buildings. Johnson Controls’ commitment to sustainability drives environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in the workplaces and communities, and the products and services provided to customers.
This role will be part of our Global Environmental Sustainability team within the Corporate Department of Public Affairs, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Must be currently enrolled in school as a junior or senior with expected graduation date in 2017 or 2018
- Ability to work effectively in a highly energetic and multiple-engagement environment, dedication to teamwork, a strong work initiative, and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with data and new ways of analyzing data
- Strong technical proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft products
- Strong communication and organization skills
- U.S. Citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
Part time internship with approximately 15-20 hours per week during the Winter/Spring semester/quarter (roughly January – April, exact dates to be determined based on candidate) at our Washington, DC office for an approximate 12-16 week period.
More information can be found via Careers4Terps position number 149588.