Global and Federal Fellows & Internship Program
Federal/Global Fellows Program- Still Accepting Applications!!
Want to help create a sustainable future? Passionate about energy and environmental issues? Apply now to the Federal Fellows Program! Earn Scholarship in Practice credit and a Fellows Program notation on your transcript!
The program provides students with a fall-semester seminar in Energy & Environmental Policy and a spring-semester internship in Washington D.C. Past internship locations include: Climate Action Campaign, Environmental Law Institute, Embassy of Britain: Climate Change and Energy Team, Environmental Protection Agency, Environment America, and Department of State. Year-round activities include trips to Capitol Hill and federal agencies, professional development workshops, and conversations with policymakers.
- 7 Fall seminar courses (including Energy and Environmental policy, Science diplomacy, Public Health policy, etc.) all taught by expert practitioners and focusing on the real world!
- Spring internship for college credit at sites such as: Climate Action Campaign, Environmental Law Institute, Embassy of Britain: Climate Change and Energy Team, Department of Energy, House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, and Department of State; Bureau of Oceans, Environment & Science and many more!
- Internship credit through our program or through your major; Scholarship in Practice credit
- Year round activities (field trips to DC, professional development workshops, individual coaching, etc.)
- Earn transcript notation as a Federal or Global Fellow
- Join an engaged student cohort group and alumni network for life!
APPLY NOW!!!Application Link: Online Application
For details regarding the application requirements, go tohttp://federalfellows.umd.edu and/or http://globalfellowsdc.umd.edu or contact our office: 2407 Marie Mount Hall, 301-314-0261.