Skip to main content
Understanding your Fall 2020 courses

Along with the updated Schedule of Classes, Testudo also has a really helpful guide that you can refer to if you have questions about your courses.

To access the guide:
  1. Go to www.testudo.umd.edu
  2. Inside the yellow box at the top you'll see "Information about Fall 2020 course offerings can be found here." (click that link)

This guide answers all your questions about class format, delivery method, expectations, etc. Common questions I've been getting are:
  • Why does the time say "TBA"?
  • Why can't I see all of my classes on my student schedule?
  • What does blended mean?
  • Do I have to go to class on the assigned time?

You'll also see other information about adjusting your schedule, waitlists, and search functions.