Trying to figure out how to navigate Testudo and the Schedule of Classes? Need some help with your schedule and/or graduation plan? Just want to talk with a fellow classmate about everyday campus issues?
Consider chatting with an ENSP Student Advisory Board member or an AGNR Peer Mentor. They are available to answer the following:
- How do I get more involved?
- Picking a schedule is hard! What am I doing wrong? How does Testudo work?
- CHEM231 is not going very well; where can I get some real help?
- My advisor's great when it comes to my classes but what about everyday issues?
- Are there things I should be doing to prepare for my advising appointments?
…and more!
Contact Info:
- AGNR Peer Mentors: Schedule for drop-in appointments can be found HERE. ENSP is lucky to have Natalie Rosenthal serving as an AGNR peer mentor again this year.
- ENSP Student Advisory Board: email enspireatumd@gmail.com
